- 8 am – Holy Communion
- 9 am – Fellowship breakfast. Stay for tea, coffee, raisin toast and a chat after the 8am service, or come early for 10am and meet people from both services.
- 10 am – Family Service and Children's Ministry. Prayer, Praise and Proclamation on 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays, and Family Communion on 2nd and 4th Sundays. Members of other churches are invited to receive Holy Communion. Kids@Church during term time.
- 10am – Prayer Group. You're invited to join us as we pray for our neighbours and the work of the parish.
- 10 am – Mid-Week Communion
- 11 am – Holy Communion at Bill McKenzie Gardens
For services for Marriage, Baptism, Confirmation and the conduct of Funerals please contact our Rector, Revd Patrick Cole on 0438 490 023.